Wednesday 3 August 2016

Ah birthdays!




This is the time when we reflect on our lives. We would probably shared some wisdom and life lessons that we have aquired during our years.

Well, i don't really know any wisdom. Because, my conclusion at my 37th year in this world is this: I don't know anything. The things that i have premeditated had been completely wrong or off the mark. By a lot. 

Here are some of the things i thought i knew to be true at least 15 years ago : 

1. Leaders have to know everything.
2. Marriage is hard work but it'll be managable.
3. I know men, what their wants and needs. 
4. I know about forgiveness. 
5. I have ambition
6. Bringing up kids will get easier as they grow up. 
7. I know how and what to eat.
8. I know my self.
9. You got to follow your heart.
10. I am smart enough to take on the world.

You guessed it, apparently all of those things are dead wrong.

It took years to understand and accept how wrong i was about these things. It took maturity and humility, but i know now, i have learned a lot and still have much more to learn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment